Turnaround Time

Why doesn't the direct marketing people go after businesses like these?I was charged the $4.95 and then immediately $99.95.

While I am fighting these charges with my credit card company I'm charged another $89.95. Their response to my credit card company was 11 pages long...bottom line they said if they were hit with a chargeback that I would be guilty of theft and they would file with "appropriate local and federal authorities" and i would be investigated!!!! They also stated that all activity of my IP address is being monitored and that the information may be used in a civil or criminal case. REALLY!!

I just ordered a sample of face cream!

Wow did I ever learn a lesson!Just finished cancelling my credit card and getting another one however I may end up in prison for theft and not be able to use it.

Review about: Beaute Md Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: fraudulent activity.

I liked: Unfortunate.

I didn't like: Them stealing from me.

Had an Experience with Beaute Md?

Comments

Im infuriated!The same exact thing happen to me this morning.

The cream even gave me a rash and they still wont give me a refund!!!Total scam I dont understand how this company is getting away with this

Refused supervisors contact.....oscar Daniel Thomas.....all same foreign born phone clerk.....put me on hold for five minutes......then disconnected......called back .....refused higher up contact!!!