93 year old mother started receiving this through the mail and draft from her checking account.Not ordered.

Can not get them to stop. They keep sending the *** stuff every month. every month. they will not stop.

please stop, now, now, now.stop, stop, stop, now now, now,now, stop, now stop, now now stop, now stop now stop now, stop now, stop, stop, stop, stop,stop, now, now, now, now, now, now, now now now now now now now stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop now now now now now now now now now now now now stop stop stop

Had an Experience with Beaute Md?

Comments

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #655877

Maybe u guys should read what you are signing up for before you put your credit card/payment information.Let's stop blaming these businesses for our lack of common sense.

That company is still in business so they are doing something right or being SMART about how they handle their business. We, as the consumers, should be SMARTER and use COMMON SENSE before we put sensitive information out on the Internet.

Just saying...8)

Eugene, Oregon, United States #638951

I ordered free trial skin cream from Beaute MD with only a $2.95 shipping charge.And 2 weeks later I received a $79.95 charge on bank statement.

I called the company and got the same run around as others are reporting; telling me that I failed to read the terms and conditions when ordering. I did not see any terms and conditions about charging me in 2 weeks. When I asked to speak to another rep. they also insisted that I was in the wrong and offered to send me a complimentary product.

I told them I did not want that and I would have my financial institution contact them.

they said go ahead but you will end up paying anyway so you might as well get some free product.At this time we are still in litigation