They started automatically sending me the products without my permission and I was charged $99.95 and $89.95 for these 2 little containers...I had originally thought I would give the products a try at the $3.95 and $4.95 introductory offer. They seemed fine until my face starting breaking out in irritations and pimples...I decided to stop using the product and then low and behold I received the same to products with no receipt and I was mystified!

Then I found out what they were charging me...I was shocked. I called the company and the background noise was ridiculous...girls laughing and carrying on...the person on the phone was very rude and kept trying to get me to continue using the product, giving me one offer of 25% less price, I said NO! Then he offered 50% less to continue the automatic delivery and payments. He tried to engage me in conversation coming at me from different angles and I had to repeatedly stop him.

Then I had to be rude and tell him to knock it off with his techniques and simply cancel any future shipments.

Then I called my bank and spoke to the Fraud Dept. and they were wonderful and seemed very familiar with this company and their tactics!

Review about: Beaute Md Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments