The BEAUTEMD cheated me. While I was in USA, they sent me a small bottle of their cream charging only US dollars 2.95 as shipping charges saying that the cream was free that I won in a survey on 29 October 2013.

2 weeks later when I arrive back to my resident country they have charged 87.5 US Dollars without my consent or without me having ordered anything.

They may have my credit card number and this company abused that. So be very careful with these cheaters please.

They must have done with others as well, I am sure. Initially when I was on my internet I was asked to fill a survey & then it said I have a prize & I could select one of those threes when I clicked on BEAUTEMED they said the cream would be free but I have to pay shipping charges. I paid shipping charges by my credit card on 29 October 2013, received the small cream bottle following week & now when I checked my monthly credit card statement, I found they charged $ 87.5 on 12 Nov 2013 & I already left USA on 8th Nov. This is ripping off by fraud means!

Had an Experience with Beaute Md?

Comments

Wen - Shampoo Review from Lansdale, Pennsylvania Wen "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..." Read more No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review No No Hair Removal "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..." Read more Wen - Shampoo Review from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Beaute Md - Got 200.00 taking out my account from these people Beaute Md "I ordered the trial size which is 0.5 oz tube of wrinkle reducer and 1 oz jar of wrinkle cream which I was under the impression that it only cost..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more