The BEAUTEMD cheated me. While I was in USA, they sent me a small bottle of their cream charging only US dollars 2.95 as shipping charges saying that the cream was free that I won in a survey on 29 October 2013.

2 weeks later when I arrive back to my resident country they have charged 87.5 US Dollars without my consent or without me having ordered anything.

They may have my credit card number and this company abused that. So be very careful with these cheaters please.

They must have done with others as well, I am sure. Initially when I was on my internet I was asked to fill a survey & then it said I have a prize & I could select one of those threes when I clicked on BEAUTEMED they said the cream would be free but I have to pay shipping charges. I paid shipping charges by my credit card on 29 October 2013, received the small cream bottle following week & now when I checked my monthly credit card statement, I found they charged $ 87.5 on 12 Nov 2013 & I already left USA on 8th Nov. This is ripping off by fraud means!

Had an Experience with Beaute Md?

Comments